Cancellation & Entry Policy
Cancellations & Modifications
1. Online reservations for the boat party paid in full can be cancelled 48 hours prior to the original reservation date with no penalty incurred. Any cancellations within 48 hours of departure for any reason will incur a 100% cost penalty unless for medical reasons where medical documentation will be required.
2. All deposits are non-refundable in any and all circumstances except in the case of medical emergency. Documented proof of any injury or illness will be required to process any deposit refund.
3. Any modifications to existing orders can be made up to one week prior to the original booking date at no penalty including change of date, addition of extra guest/s, and addition of any bundled or upsold products. Any cancellations relating to individual guests are subject to the terms set in condition 1.
4. All sales are non-transferable. In the event that the boat party is cancelled, your ticket will be rescheduled or refunded. Any refund will be given at point of sale and with proof of purchase.
1.You are required to observe and comply with all rules and regulations of the venue/s and all instructions given to you by the event staff. Normal statutory rules and regulations apply and would be observed.
2. All guests must be minimum 18 years of age, a copy of your ID will be required. If we believe a guest is underage, we will refuse entry. If refused entry, the guest will not receive a refund.
3. Guests must arrive to check in on time to secure their places, check in close 30 minutes after the scheduled meeting time. We operate a standby list for extra places, if pre-booked guests are not present at check in . they may find their places reallocated to guests on standby and these tickets will not be refundable.
4. No alcohol should be taken on board and only alcohol provided on board can be used.
5. No illegal substances are permitted on board or at any venue of Utopia Parties, failure to adhere to this, the authorities will be notified. Failure to comply with the above, may result in ejection or refusal of entry to the event.
6. You acknowledge and agree that Utopia Parties will not be liable for any injury or damage to any person or property however caused.
7. You acknowledge if you cause any damage to the boat or the venues of Utopia Parties that Utopia Parties will not be liable, and the third party will seek to recover costs. You acknowledge and accept that Utopia Parties will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential costs, claims, actual or alleged losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with this event.
8. You agree to be filmed and/or photographed at any point during the event and your likeness to be used for promotional purposes in print and/or online marketing materials including social media. All pictures and video footage are stored by a media team employed by Pindoria Viajes S.L. Anyone who wants any footage removing should write to email@example.com. All footage is stored on secured servers for a 12 month period then destroyed permanently.
9. Utopia Parties accept not responsibility for theft, loss or misuse of this ticket and our agreement with you is based upon the current Spanish Law. By presenting this ticket to board or enter the event you and your group are accepting the above terms and conditions, those found at https://utopiaparties.com/terms-conditions and our entry policy outlined at https://utopiaparties.com/cancellation-entry-policy.
Please be aware of these prior to booking.